Our aim during this difficult time is to protect our clients and staff against the risk of infection, while remaining true to our company’s mission of improving and sustaining the well-being of our clients. We have developed a response plan to identify hazards and reduce the chances of infection.
We ask for your assistance in the following ways:
1. If you are sick and/or exhibiting fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please notify a member of our staff before entering the facility. We may need to reschedule your appointment or come up with alternate arrangements to service your needs.
2. Please wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the facility.
3. If you see any hazards or have any concerns about cleanliness or the risks of disease transmission in our facility, please notify a member of our staff.
4. We have instructed our staff members not to come in to work if they are ill or exhibiting any of the aforementioned symptoms associated with COVID-19. In that case, it may become necessary to change appointment times, providers, or cancel/reschedule appointments. We would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. Please respect that our clientele consists of a large population of immunocompromised individuals who may have greater difficulty fighting this infection.
This is a time for vigilance in preventing the spread of disease, but not for panic. We will make every effort to continue our operations without interruption and minimal inconvenience. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Your Elite PT Team